Do you want to play a significant role in managing the marketing and the social media strategy for a young and innovative company? We have an open opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join our Team in Maastricht. We are looking for someone highly creative and energetic who has a real passion for Social Media and who is not afraid to bring new ideas to the table.
You will be part of
Aerial Precision designs and manufactures intelligence-driven 3D sensing systems for commercial drones and mobile vehicles. Our focus is on delivering information that is ready to be used in decision-making processes. This information is extracted in real time from the spatial data (point clouds) captured from our LiDAR sensors.
In this role, you have the opportunity to unleash your creativity
You will have the ability to put your stamp on the different social media platforms, manage Aerial Precision’s online presence and to create a distinctive social media identity for our company.
Startups are submerged in a highly dynamic environment where sudden changes are part of the daily routine. We are looking for someone who is a self-managed person, embraces the constant change and gets excited with incremental improvements. Someone who is comfortable working on this kind of environment and that can help us bring our company to the next level.
You will be responsible for
Owning the creation of all marketing and visual assets across employer brand, including corporate page and social media profiles:
- Plan, design and develop impactful and engaging social media campaigns.
- Leading, directing and implementing the social media strategy in alignment with the Aerial Precision’s vision/ goal.
Manage and coordinate the execution of our organic Social Media activities:
- Managing and coordinating the execution of our Social Media activities efficiently to drive awareness & consideration, including boosting and content creation.
- Build the social media content calendar including relevant topics, events and promoting key assets of our employer brand and company culture.
- Executing the day-to-day management of our social media content calendar to ensure all channels are kept up to date and content goes out on time.
- Analyzing and reporting the impact of our social media activities, showing impact in connection with our employer branding and marketing or company’s KPIs.
- Exploringnewchannelsandbuildingcasestosupportthecreationofnewbrandedprofilesifrelevanttoourkey target audiences.
- Building and fostering the employer brand’s community by replying to relevant posts, comments and stories.
To succeed in this role, you will need a passionate attitude and the following
- A confident, outward-looking, proactive communicator.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of key social platforms including analytics.
- Strong interest in creating standout, engaging and impactful social media content: from videos to gifs to static posts.
- Experience of using an extensive range of social media marketing tools.
- A solid understanding of the social media landscape, emerging channels, and trends.
- Ability to formulate and manage social media campaigns.
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic, problem solver with excellent written communication skills in English.
- A fast learner who easily catches on with market trends and who is passionate about social media.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, or related business area.
- Eye for detail, high-quality delivery, and design.
In return, we offer you
This is a permanent role therefore; we are looking for a new colleague who want to accept this opportunity as a career more than a job. With it comes a commitment from Aerial Precision to support your development goals through the growth of the company and to contribute positively to the world around us.
We believe that by giving you the freedom to think big and empower you to reach your full potential, together we will achieve the best outcomes.
In addition to a competitive starting remuneration, we also offer interesting secondary benefits.
This is an amazing opportunity to join our young company. Candidates will need to be confident, articulate, self-aware, flexible and driven. You do not need to meet all of these requirements to be the ideal candidate for this role. Only the smart and curious will be considered.
If you think this is for you, please apply here!