BOOST your career with Aerial Precision
A great workplace where exceptional people meet extraordinary challenging problems.
We want to make a change in industry. From not just data collection, but now also data processing and delivering information that is ready to use. For that Aerial Precision designs and manufactures light weight intelligence-driven 3D sensing systems for commercial drones and mobile vehicles. We will extract information from 3D spatial data (point clouds) as captured by our sensors and deliver this information highly focussed on the decision making processes of our customers
WHO SHOULD WORK AT AERIAL PRECISION?
Startups are submerged in a highly dynamic environment where sudden changes are part of the daily routine. We look for people who are self-managed, embraces the constant change and get excited with incremental improvements. Someone who is comfortable working in this kind of environment and that can bring our products and technologies to the next level.
Some of the Benefits of working with us
Aerial Precision is looking for a full-time Point Cloud Data Processing Engineer to join our core engineering team in Maastricht. You will develop real-time point cloud analysis algorithms that will be integrated into our sensors firmware and iOS user interface. This is the software that converts raw point cloud data into actionable information for our customers. Our advanced LiDAR sensors are used in drones, robots and many other applications.
Startups are submerged in a highly dynamic environment where sudden changes are part of the daily routine. We are looking for someone who is a self-managed person, embraces the constant change and gets excited with incremental improvements. Someone who is comfortable working on this kind of environment and that can bring our products and technologies to the next level.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience in object recognition, signal processing and point cloud processing.
- Experience working with point cloud data sets.
- Comfortable working with Linux and git and capable of developing in a multi-national and distributed team.
- Experience with traditional computer vision methods.
- Experience with data analysis tools and techniques.
- Clear vision of objectives, forward thinking and simplification skills.
- Good communication skills (oral, written) in English.
- Self-managed and proactive.
- Experience working with Matlab® and Simulink®.
- Object classification of 3D LiDAR data.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be involved in all steps of LiDAR data processing, including analysis, design, implementation and testing.
- You will be involved in the development and improvement of our internal point cloud processing engine.
- You will implement innovative concepts for data processing and object recognition.
- You will be involved in the development of Proof of Concept-projects for our customers.
- Help define our software infrastructure.
- Cultivate best practices and mentor team members.
This is an amazing opportunity to join our young company. Candidates will need to be confident, articulated, self-aware, flexible and driven. You do not need to meet all of these requirements to be the ideal candidate for this role. Only the smart and curious will be considered.
If you think this is for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.